2. This statement, set forth below, is our privacy statement for Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd. and all entities within Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd. Here we describe the practices we follow to respect the privacy of all our visitors to our site.
3. In this statement, personal information means data which relates to an individual and which identifies that individual, either directly or indirectly, such as your name or your contact information.
4. To the extent you are asked to accept this statement in one of our tools, such acceptance will be seen as your consent to process your personal data.
5. You are not required to provide any requested information to us but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue submitting your question, complaint, application, comment, or request.
6. We will not process your Personal Information for any other purpose mentioned in this Policy without obtaining your prior consent.
7. If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal information, please contact us here.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Processing of your Personal Information is restricted to your interaction with our Website
2. Personal information for the purpose of this policy means all information specific to you, which is provided to Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd. online. In other words, information that identifies you.
3. This includes for example the following personal information that you may provide to us:
3.1. your name and surname;
3.3. marital status;
3.4. identity number;
3.5. date of birth;
3.6. e-mail address; and
3.7. contact number(s).
4. Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd. values what personal information you decide to provide to us and that which we collect from you. We will therefore only collect personal information that you choose to provide. Where possible, we will enable you to select how we will use this information.
5. We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration. Your Information is stored in databases that have built-in safeguards to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of that information. Please note, however, that Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd. cannot guarantee the security of any personal information that you disclose online.
6. Whenever you use this website, complete a quotation or application form or contact us electronically, we will process and collect your personal information.
7. We will use your personal information only as relevant and appropriate in the normal course of business.
8. The following are examples of reasons why we would collect your personal information:
8.1. to identify you when you contact us;
8.2. to process your queries/instructions to us;
8.3. when you request us to provide you with information;
8.4. for internal marketing purposes;
8.5. for third party offers;
8.6. in the event of sale & transfer of our company;
8.7. for administration purposes;
8.8. enter a competition;
8.9. post information to public areas of our site;
8.10. take advantage of a promotion; or
8.11. submit information as part of applying for a vacancy or adding your career information to our database;
8.12. compliance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa;
8.13. detecting fraud.
9. By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and in other countries or territories. Any such transfer disclosure and processing by us will be in accordance with this privacy statement.
11. Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd does not permit the selling or providing of personal information to third parties for independent use.
12. You have the right to access your own personal information that we keep about you by following the procedures available under Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd.’s Promotion of Access to Information Act manual available from Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd.’s website.
13. Third parties (including but not limited to software providers, advertisers and ad placement agencies) may also use tracking technologies by or through Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd.’s site. We have no responsibility or liability for any tracking, data collection or other activities by such third parties.
HOW WE MAKE USE OF “COOKIES”
2. As is standard practise, we use “cookies” to help us automatically gather various information from visitors to our site such as:
2.1. internet protocol address (i.e IP address);
2.2. operating system and browser type;
2.4. cookie information;
2.5. other web browsing information.
HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. We may transfer or disclose your Personal Information to the following categories of recipients:
1.1. with any of our existing or future affiliates or subsidiaries;
1.2. with any of our third-party service providers, agents, vendors and other third parties we use to support our website and our business. These parties may include, but are not limited to, third parties providing us with services such as website hosting, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, analytics and email delivery services. The third parties are authorised to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide the aforementioned services to us;
1.3. when such disclosure is necessary to protect your legitimate interests and the interest of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd., its directors, consultants, employees, agents, subcontracts, affiliates and
1.4. to protect and defend Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd’ s rights and property (including Pride Milling (Pty) Ltd.’s intellectual property);
1.5. when you have expressly authorised us to do so.
1.6. where the disclosure is required or permitted by the law; or
1.7. if we are legally obliged to disclose or transfer your Personal Information.
1.8. If we process, transfer or store your Personal Information outside the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), we will implement and maintain organisational and technological measures to ensure that the processing, transfer and storage of your Personal Information is compliant with data protection laws within the Republic of South Africa.
Any visitors to Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.’s website have the responsibility to ensure that they have read the changes or updates as the case may be.