EMAIL DISCLAIMER NOTICE
1. This E-mail Disclaimer Notice is enforceable and binding on the recipient / addressee in terms of sections 11(1) to 11(3) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002.
2. This e-mail transmission (which may include one or more attachments) may contain information which is confidential and / or legally privileged. No person, other than the intended recipient / addressee so indicated by the sender, may use or disclose the contents of this e-mail, links or attachments hereto to any person.
3. The information in this e-mail is intended for the attention and use of the intended recipient / addressee only. Therefore, if you are not the intended recipient / addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of the contents of this e-mail, or the taking of any action pursuant thereto, is strictly prohibited. Should you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender of the e-mail and thereafter delete and/or destroy it and any attachments thereto immediately.
4. The e-mail address of the sender may not be used, copied, sold, disclosed or incorporated into any database or mailing list for spamming and/or other marketing practices without the prior consent of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.
5. Under no circumstances whatsoever shall Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. or the sender of this e-mail be liable to any party whomsoever for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of profits, business, interruptions, loss of programmes or other data on information handling systems or otherwise, even if Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd or the sender of this email has been expressly advised of the possibility of such damages resulting from the use of this e-mail.
6. Any agreements concluded with Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. by using electronic correspondence shall only come into effect once a duly authorised employee of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. confirms such agreement in writing.
7. No e-mail sent to Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. shall be deemed to have been received until Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. has responded thereto in writing. An “automated reply message” shall not constitute as a response.
8. Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to intercept, filter, view, block, delete, access, copy, read and act upon this e-mail message and all e-mail messages sent as reply messages to the e-mail address of the sender.
9. Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. retains the copyright in all e-mail messages and attachments sent from its communications systems. The recipient / addressee is hereby licensed to open and read the message and/or attachments only – all other rights are reserved unless indicated otherwise by the sender.
10. The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. No reliance should be placed upon any information contained in this e-mail and it is not intended to be a representation or an inducement to make any decision whatsoever in relation to and regarding Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.
11. If this e-mail message is used for purposes unrelated to the official business of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd, Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by the contents of this message and the sender shall take full responsibility therefore in his/her sole and personal capacity.
12. No warranties or representations whatsoever are made or may be implied that any employee or contractor of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. was authorised to send this e-mail.
13. The law of South Africa shall govern this legal notice and email message.
14. The sender of this email does not warrant that this email is free of viruses or defects.
15. The Postal address is available from Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.’s website: www.pridemilling.com
16. The Street address is available from Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.’s website: www.pridemilling.com
17. Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.’s Promotion of Access to Information Act Manual is available from Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.’s website: www.pridemilling.com
18. This e-mail legal notice shall at all times take precedence over any other e-mail disclaimer(s) received by employees or contractors utilising the communications facilities of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd.
19. Please contact Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. should you have any questions regarding this E-mail Disclaimer Notice. Contact details may be found on www.pridemilling.com
20. © 2019, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Copying, distribution or use of this notice, in whole or in part, may result in civil and criminal liability.