To stand a chance to WIN your share of R4.5 Million in airtime when you enter the Pride 12.5kg Super Maize Meal giveaway.
Pride Super Maize Meal Airtime Campaign 2020
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully, which explains your rights and duties in connection with this competition. Note that by taking part in this competition and/or accepting any prize, a) these rules will apply to you, and b) that the promotor(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound by these competition rules.
1. How to enter
- follow these steps:
- Purchase a participating 12.5kg bag of Pride Super Maize Meal bag.
- Locate the unique code underneath the handle.
- Dial *120*4278*uniquecode# and follow the prompts.
- Once you correctly completed all the steps, the airtime will instantly be loaded to the number you are dialing the USSD from. Completion is deemed successful if the response supplied is accurate and via the correct menu option.
- Airtime may only be redeemed via USSD. Each entry will be charged at 20c (twenty cents) per 20 (twenty) seconds. Free minutes do not apply. The maximum duration of a session is 3 minutes. Cost of each entry therefore not exceed R1.80 (one rand and eighty cents) in total.
- You can redeem airtime once with each unique code.
- You can participate in this competition using any pre-paid mobile number registered to any South African mobile network provider. If you are on a post-paid plan, you may forward the voucher number to someone else to redeem.
- Once airtime is redeemed, it is valid for 30 days.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- You must be able to produce a valid till slip as proof of purchasing the product with the relevant unique code used for the entry, if requested.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, who will respond during working hours, Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
2. Winners & Prizes
- The prizes are as follows:
- Airtime in R5 or R10 denominations
- Prizes are guaranteed inside participating packs.
- The prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
3. Important Dates
- This competition is open from 1 August 2020 until 31 December 2020. After this date, no further entries or redemption of airtime will be permitted.
4. Who may enter
- The competition is open to residents of South Africa aged 18 years or over in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. About the Entrant and their rights
- You will protect the promoter and its third parties from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- The promotor will not disclose the personal information of an entrant to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
6. About the Promotor and its rights
- The Promoter is: Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 2001/001140/07) whose registered office is at Oxford Office Park Building 05, 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion, 0167.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promotor is not responsible for incorrect prize details supplied to you, the entrant, by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promotor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The Promotor reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter and any of its partners in this competition reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through multiple profiles or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
7. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.