Pride’s range of beans, pulses & grains are the hero ingredients of cozy winter dishes. Packed with nutritious benefits, and vegan and vegetarian-friendly too, you can rely on Pride to keep things #EasyDelicious when the temperatures drop. Join us in celebrating the power of pulses as we explore meals that are easy to make, delicious and, above all, will settle that craving for something warm and comforting.
Show us how you keep mealtimes #EasyDelicious and stand a chance to win amazing prizes. Share your delicious recipes and stories to enter. More info in the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains Facebook feed. T&Cs apply.
Start cooking the #EasyDelicious way. Look out for the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains range in major retailers.
Please read the below terms and conditions carefully, which explains your rights and duties in connection with this competition. Note that by taking part in this competition and/or accepting any prize, a) these rules will apply to you, and b) that the promotor(s) can assume that you have read and have agreed to be legally bound by these competition rules.
- The Promoter is: Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd (Reg. No. 2001/001140/07) whose registered office is at Oxford Office Park Building 05, 3 Bauhinia Street, Highveld Techno Park, Centurion, 0167.
- In these rules we refer to Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. as “the promoter(s)”, or “us” or “we”. We will refer to participants and winners as “you”.
How this competition works?
Qualifying participants are eligible to enter this competition as follows:
- Enter below any #EasyDelicious Competition Post on the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains Facebook page by completing these actions:
- You must complete the specific challenge mentioned in the post, e.g. by posting a story / photo / recipe / etc.
- Tag up to three friends in your post to gain additional entries. One friend counts as one entry. No more than three tagged friends will be taken into consideration as additional entries.
- Like the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains Facebook page.
- Only entrants who have liked the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains Facebook page will be considered. A shortlist will be created based on the quality of the candidates’ entry with a mark out of 5. Shortlisted entrants can score a maximum of three extra points for friends tagged in the post.
- By entering the competition you give us permission to announce you as the winner on the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains social media pages and website (pridemilling.co.za).
IMPORTANT DATES AND TIMES:
Opening and Closing of the Competition:
Each competition post opens with its publication on the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains Facebook page. The closing date is at midnight of the closing date mentioned in the post.
Any entries received on or after midnight of the mentioned date will not be valid.
The winner of each competition post will be selected after the competition on said post has closed.
The winners of each competition post will be announced within 7-14 days after said competition post has closed.
Each competition post outlines the prizes and total value of said prizes up for grabs in that challenge.
Who qualifies to take part?
The competition is open to all South African residents in possession of a valid identity document who are over the age of 18.
Who cannot take part?
No director, employee, agent or consultant of Pride Milling Company (Pty) Ltd. or their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members, or the suppliers of goods and services in connection with this competition may participate.
Is there a limit on the number of times you can enter?
You may enter as many times as you like, but you may win only once in the Pride Beans, Pulses & Grains #EasyDelicious Giveaway 2021.
How will winner(s) be chosen?
The winners will be chosen by a panel of judges. The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
How will the winners be notified?
Winners will be notified via a comment below their entry and/or via Facebook Messenger.
Deadline for claiming prize(s):
If a prize winner does not claim their prize within 14 (fourteen) days after they have been notified, the prize winner will forfeit (give up) any right to such prize.
Prizes are claimed by supplying all the requested info as per the notification message from the Promotor, including a valid ID number, daytime delivery address, and contact details.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Promoters’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter and any of the rewards companies reserve the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through multiple profiles or otherwise falsifying data.
- In the event that the promotional offer is not available despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours to procure the offer, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the offer with an item of equal value.
- The Promotor is not responsible for incorrect prize details supplied to you, the entrant, by any third party connected with this competition.
- The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotor reserves the right to amend this Competition’s rules as it deems fit. Any amendments to the rules will be published on www.pridemilling.co.za. Such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Questions about these terms and conditions:
For any queries regarding the terms and conditions outlined above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss or damage the promoter(s) may suffer because you breached the competition rules.
- Under this entire clause “indemnify” means you agree to reimburse the promoter(s) for the following: any loss or damage they suffer, any expenses and costs they paid or are responsible for. Legal costs means costs on an attorney and own client scale.
- You also agree to indemnify the promoter(s) for any loss or damage you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize. If you enter the competition, or use or accept the prize, you understand that you do so of your own free will. This means that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses you suffered because you took part in this competition or used the prize.
- You furthermore agree to indemnify the promoter(s) fully for any loss, damage, claim, or injury that may occur because of the use of the prize or your inability to use the prize for any reason. This includes, but is not limited to, injury, loss, death or financial damages caused to any person other than yourself.
- You therefore agree that you cannot hold the promoter(s) legally responsible for any loss or damage or legal expenses or medical expenses you suffered caused because you used the prize.
- You will protect the promoter(s) from being held legally responsible for the loss or damage or legal expenses of another person (legal or natural) if such loss or damage or expense was incurred because:
- you breached the competition rules;
- you took part in this competition; and/or
- you or any person used a prize.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.